Is crypto for real? Is it here to stay? We talk about all the ways the world is adopting crypto to show its not going anywhere!
S01 E03 - Crypto, is it here to stay?
Welcome back to the Digi-know Crypto podcast! I am your host, Chase Day. I have…. an AWESOME episode planned for today. Recently, there have been a LOT of haters on bitcoin and the overall, crypto news. Today, I am going to CRUSH these rumors, and explain why crypto is here to stay, and how you still have time to make money on this next generational, monumental time in history. So, let's get started!
(Chase rants about Crypto replacing gold and how crypto is here to stay, supported by facts and articles )
Bitcoin set to replace gold, says Bloomberg Senior strategist
- Bitcoin is replacing gold even as United States regulators attempt to disrupt it’s advance, said Mike McGlone, of Bloomberg Intelligence
Bloomberg company valued at $59 billion dollars…..
- (chase gives example of 1 bar of gold = how much Bitcoin…. and comparison on that over last 8 years
- Jan, 2021 - Raoul Pal, former Goldman Sachs hedge-fund manager said: “Gold can go up three times or five times in the next three to five years… I think bitcoin can get to $1 million in the same time period.”
Goldman Sachs, as of 2021 is estimated to be worth around $70 billion
NEW YORK (Reuters) - Bitcoin “is a fraud” and will blow up, Jamie Dimon, chief executive of JPMorgan Chase & Co, said on Tuesday.
Speaking at a bank investor conference in New York, Dimon said, “The currency isn’t going to work. You can’t have a business where people can invent a currency out of thin air and think that people who are buying it are really smart.”
Dimon said that if any JPMorgan traders were trading the crypto-currency, “I would fire them in a second, for two reasons: It is against our rules and they are stupid, and both are dangerous.”
Blockchain platform engineer in Plano, TX
Blockchain Launch Product Manager VP
- You have a passion for blockchain technology and / or are driven by transforming existing structures and market practices in order to provide better services and experiences to our clients
- You are comfortable with presenting ideas to senior management & clients and are excited to work with vendors and startups in the blockchain community
- Ideally you have a solid understanding of distributed ledger technology and related applications, including a technical understanding of cryptocurrency technology fundamentals and how they are / are not relevant to private distributed ledger implementations
GET READY FOR THE BIG ONE!!!….DRUM ROLL PLEASE!!!
- Bonus points if you spend time thinking about how to build the new (financial) world!
CryptBnk.com is a startup FinTech company posed to be the first FDIC approved Online Bank for Cryptocurrency.
As the COO, you will assist the CEO in the overall management of the bank start-up, reporting only to the Chief Executive Officer (CEO).
President Joe Biden confirms picks for the CFTC (Commodity Futures Trading Commission)
In 10 days, the chivo wallet has about 1.1 million users….It took citizens of El Salvador over 40 years to reach approximately 2 million bank account users.
AMC adds Ether and Litecoin to year-end crypto adoption plans
Tweeting on Thursday, the company’s CEO, Adam Aron, announced plans for AMC to accept three other cryptocurrencies — Ether (ETH), Litecoin (LTC) and Bitcoin Cash (BCH).
As previously reported by Cointelegraph, AMC initially unveiled plans to accept Bitcoin payments for online movie tickets before the end of the year.
At the time, Aron said that moviegoers were eager to use crypto as payment means for tickets and concessions at AMC locations across the United States.
The AMC chief also said that the company was working to finalize the necessary modalities required for accepting crypto payments.
AMC accepting crypto is also part of a developing trend that has seen prominent retail establishments enabling support for cryptocurrency payments across the United States.